Covid-19 delivery timelines for order fulfilment: Our fulfilment times for all products may be longer than usual and may continue to be so until things get back to normal. We're seeing delays in our supply chain, including distributors and shipping carriers as the entire industry is grappling with the current circumstances. It's difficult to predict the shipping times, however we will endeavour to deliver the products out to you as quickly as we can.
The shipping time will depend on your location, but can be estimated as follows. Please note that these estimations are for guidance only.
● UK: 3 - 4 business days
● Europe: 6 - 8 business days
● Rest of world: 10 -15 business days
Will I be charged customs for my order? An additional customs and tax fee can occur on international orders. This fee is not in our control and is assessed by your local customs office. Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs office directly to see if they apply duties and taxes to your purchases.
My order should be here by now, but I still don't have it. What should I do? Before getting in touch with us, please help us out by doing the following:
● Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address
● Ask your local post office if they have your package
● Stop by your neighbours in case the courier left the package with them. If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn't left at the post office or at your neighbour's, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
How do I track my order? If you have any questions about your shipment, drop us a line at email@example.com
I received a wrong/damaged product, what should I do? We’re so sorry if the product you ordered arrived damaged. To help us resolve this for you quickly, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours with photos of the damaged product, your order number, and any other details you may have about your order. We’ll get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible!