Lavender essential oil is a wonderfully fresh floral fragrance that is reknowned for its calming properties. It can be a lovely addition to your night time routine with a few drops added to your bath or diffused. Forget the cares of the day and settle down for the night with the soothing scent of lavender.
You can purchase essential oil diffusers as part of our wellness range https://curatedpieces.com/wellness/
Ingredients: 100% Pure Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Stalks and flowers
- Aroma: Sharp sweet freshness, mixed with florals and an underlying note of warm spice
- Fragrance Family: Floral
- Perfumery Note: Middle to Top
- Consistency and Colour: Thin and colourless
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Clary Sage & Geranium
- Shelf Life: Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.
Safety: Avoid using Lavender essential oil on people with sensitive or allergy prone skin. For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.