Tisserand Geranium essential oil has been used for centuries. It is said to reduce feeling of stress and anxiety and balance the mood and hormones. It’s also said to be great for balancing menstruation and menopause symptoms.
Geranium essential oil blends well with Bergamot, Lavender and Lemongrass essential oils.
You can purchase diffusers as part of our wellness range
Ingredients: 100% Pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil
• Extraction Method: Steam distillation
• Plant Part: Leaves and stalks
• Aroma: Sweet, soothing and rosy
• Fragrance Family: Floral
• Perfumery Note: Middle
• Consistency and Colour: Thin and pale yellow
• Shelf Life: Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.
Safety: Avoid using Geranium on people with sensitive or allergy prone skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene & Linalool.