Tisserand Clary Sage essential oil is known for its restorative soothing properties. It is great in reducing feelings of stress and inducing a sense of calm. It been reported to be wonderful for helping with women’s issues said to support the easing of menstrual cramps and being able to aid in relief of the menopause. It’s also reported to be a great anti-bacterial and anti-fungal essential oil. It has a sweet slightly herby scent and is great to diffuse.
You can purchase essential oil diffusers as part of our wellness range
Ingredients: 100% Pure Salvia sclarea (clary sage) oil
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Flowers and stalks
- Aroma: Nutty, musky and woody. Produces a strong, long-lasting aroma.
- Fragrance Family: Herbal
- Perfumery Note: Top to Middle
- Consistency and Colour: Thin and colourless
- Blends Well With: Sandalwood, Bergamot & Rose Absolute
- Shelf Life: Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.
Safety: Avoid using Clary Sage essential oil on people with sensitive or allergy prone skin. For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.