Tisserand Cardamom essential oil is sweet and spicy with a hint of a woody undertone. Its spicy aromatic scent certainly clears the pathways and is considered energising and uplifting. This spicy essential oil is also said to be an aphrodisiac.
You can purchase essential oil diffusers as part of our wellness range
Ingredients: 100% Elettaria cardamomum (cardamon) seed oil
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Seeds
- Aroma: Sweet & warm with a rich aroma
- Fragrance Family: Spicy
- Perfumery Note: Middle
- Consistency and Colour: Thin and colourless
- Blends Well With: Exotic floral oils such as Neroli & Ylang Ylang and with other spice based oils such as Ginger & Coriander
- Shelf Life: Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.
Safety: For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Naturally occurring allergens: Citral, Geraniol, Limonene & Linalool.